Tuesday, June 21, 2011

fresh start

it's officially summer!


i  feel so incredibly joyful when a new day, week, month, year or season begins. i guess it's because they symbolize new experiences and a fresh start.


this summer is not a laid back one for me. i am finishing up two online high school classes. biology and algebra  II, yuck. i am having the hardest time sitting down and accomplishing the assignments that i need to do! my brain does not want to do anything related to math or science when there are flowers to tend to, our pool to splash in and muffins to be baked!


i really need to finish up the classes as quickly as possible so i can enjoy the rest of summer. that would be lovely.

1 comment:

  1. I'm finishing my Business Math, Chemistry, and Spanish II. I totally get you with having to finished your school up. My mom is really pushing me to finish it.

    Is this your first blog? Did you use to blog over at Little Miss Healthify?

    ReplyDelete