Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer So Far


1. I just got back from the mall with my friends. We sniffed all the candles in Yankee, went UP on the DOWN escalator, strutted around in the most ridiculous high heels we could find, squealed over the Harry Potter display in Hot Topic, ate "waffle fries" at Chick-Fil-A and busted out to the radio on the way home.


2. I have never been to a midnight showing of a movie. That's why I must go to the midnight premiere of Deathly Hallows Part 2! It's my last chance to be crazy and go to a movie at 12am with a bunch of oddly dressed, over excited, wand-bearing Harry Potter nerds. I'll fit in so well. I cannot wait!


3. My neighbor has these mushrooms growing in her yard. They just sprung up on their own and they're so big. Florida's weird like that. If it gets hot + rainy + humid enough, fungi will start to grow. I want to eat them, but they could be poisonous? I love mushrooms sauteed with onions.


4. Speaking of hot + rainy + humid Florida, I was going to go swimming today. But our pool was way. too. warm. Our pool is solar heated and my dad let the water get too hot. So I'm waiting for it to get cool and refreshing again.



4. Pinterest is actually really cool. When everybody first started signing up for it, I didn't understand what it was all about. I did not need another social network to become addicted to so I stayed away. Somehow I found myself on Pinterest the other day and just had to sign up. And now I love it and see why everyone else loves it.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, and I die over pinterest. Seriosly a real time waster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like so much fun! My friends and I always try on fancy high heels and dresses when we go to the mall. Like a teenager's version of dress-up. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't eat the mushrooms!! Trust me, we got some in our backyard once too and my neighbors dog ate them and died. :( I love sauteed mushrooms as well but I don't want you to die! So I thought I'd warn you. :) How cool would it be if they were edible though. I'd grow mushrooms all the time if that was the case. haha
    I'm totally addicted to Pinterest as well. SO many awesome ideas.

    ReplyDelete