Friday, August 19, 2011

Excitement

Eeeee!

School starts on Monday.

I'm going to high school.

Last night at the Open House I was freaking. out.

There were so soo many students milling around. The school is HUGE.

All my classes are pretty fun and my teachers seem nice...so why am I so freaking nervous?!

***


I must not be as "up to date" as I think I am because I just found out that The Pioneer Woman is going to have her own show on The Food Network! SO AWESOME. She's my idol and a goddess in the kitchen. I learned a lot about photography from her, too.

***

I can't stop thinking about pumpkin, cool weather, and Christmas. I'm ready for Summer to be over. Let's get a move on!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You must be super excited to start high school! I cannot wait to hear about your first day! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting Kayla! I've always gone to public school, so I can't even imagine how nervous you can feel. You're gonna be fine though. Oh and I completely agree on the pumpkin -- though I have been enjoying it all summer!

    ReplyDelete