Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's Peeta!

Oh.

My.

Goodness.


It's Peeta! With the burned bread and the welt on his cheek! 

I just realized, they've been shooting The Hunger Games movie for a long time now! 

When they first cast Josh Hutcherson as Peeta, I was dissappointed. 


I know him as the kid on Bridge To Terabithia, NOT Peeta. 


But he's growing on me. 

NEXT. 

That's Gale, on the left of Peeta, there. 

Urgghhh!

And that's all I'm going to say about that.

But you know, if they stay true to The Hunger Games story, do justice to the book and the acting is good, then I am not going to be concerned about their choice in actors.

I am a little worried. The HG movie better not configure the plot, ruin the characters and completely destroy the series like the Percy Jackson movie did. 

Don't even get me started on that.


The Percy Jackson movie was awful. Everything about the movie was wrong, they didn't stay true to the books and they messed everything up. Ever since, I've been wary of book-to-movie adaptations. 

le sigh.

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree about The Lightning Thief, that made me kinda mad. >:( But I'm super excited about The Hunger Games, those books were AMAZINGGG and honestly, I have no complaints about the choice of actors based on that 3rd picture. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah So excited for this, they look amazing not like I pictured it but really if the filmography is good, I will love the movie THAT much more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so hard to see the casting for the movie-version of your favorite books. It's like...that's NOT Peeta! But if I were to describe the Peeta in my head it would sound an awful lot like the guy they chose. I guess it's because the Peeta in my head is more of a feeling than an image, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I wish that there wasn't going to be a movie, because it's like another session of Twilight. Le bigger sigh.

    Ani xx

    ReplyDelete