Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cooling Off

It's 65°F and it feels so good!


No humidity = no sweating = happy Kayla.




I tried to go on a bike ride this morning, but 10 minutes in, and my ears and hands were so cold that they were hurting. The chilly wind was too much for me. 


I went back inside to put on gloves and a hat, but decided not to go out. I hate wearing a bunch of clothing when I'm trying to get a good workout in.




So I did some jump rope instead. 




It's always around Halloween that the weather gets nice and cool and I start thinking about Thanksgiving and Christmas. I get all warm and fuzzy inside just thinking about it.




I have already started listening to Christmas music. It's never too early for "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" or "Baby, It's Cold Outside" or "Let It Snow".




Except I don't want it to snow. 65°F is cool enough for me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you! 65 degrees is definitely cool enough for me. :)

    I'm sorry about the bike ride not working out, but jumpking rope is still fun! :)

    ReplyDelete