Saturday, January 14, 2012

Chipper and other things. but mostly Chipper.


-Chipper is just cuter than ever since he got his hair cut.


-I love my handsome pup.


-It's been cold enough to wear boots! I got these at Kohl's. 20 bucks with a gift card I got from Grandma and Grandpa!


-Again, Chip is just so sweet.


-Reflecting lights on the water.


-Cookie dough. These cookies didn't turn out that great though.


-Christmas lights are hard to take pictures of. This was the only semi-decent one.


-My favorite pic from Christmas 2011. So of course it is of Jared.

4 comments:

  1. Chipper's adorable!! :)
    And I love those boots. They're amazing. I loved this post, great job!
    ~Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God I wanna eat that cookie dough! And cuddle the puppy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos, especially the one of the buildings on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chipper is ridiculously cute! I just love his little face! I was excited to see his name because I had an adorable blue parakeet named Chipper when I was growing up!

    ReplyDelete