Friday, January 6, 2012

Photography Class

i am taking photography at school.


this is the art classroom.


there's only 7 photo students this period and we're all girls.


i love it.


today we were working with the film cameras.


i absolutely LOVE this picture of kaycie. 




i don't know what this locker is for, but it's in the art room and it's pretty!



her film didn't come out! that's happened to me before!


My photography teacher keeps telling us that there are a million photographers in this world.  What makes you different?  What makes your work appealing?  You have to find your style.

That always makes me feel inferior.  Like, what the heck is the point of taking pictures when there are millions of other people doing the same thing?  But then I remember that nobody can take the same picture twice and everybody is unique.  I capture the world around me and it can never be captured in that way ever again.

It makes me feel a little better.



the wall of fame.


i took and edited all these photos today! 

phew.

2 comments:

  1. SWEET! Your photos are awesome and I absolutely adore your art room! I wish our school had a photography class, I'd love to learn more about it. Love the locker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how extremely jealous I am that you are taking a photography class I want to take one so BAD! (:

    ReplyDelete