Sunday, December 2, 2012

ice skating, missionaries, city place

We went ice skating with the youth in our stake yesterday. I look forward to it all year!

I've had my new camera for four days. I take a hundred photos and there's only several that I actually like.

Some are blurry, or the focus is off or the composure is weird. Kind of frustrating. But the more I take and the more I use it, the better I'll get.
After ice skating me and my mom kidnapped Emily and Austin and took them to City Place.
Anthropologie is so beautiful. I just wish I could afford the stuff in there!

dey wuv eachodder.





I love this pic so much!





There was a live band playing at City Place. We saw this old man dancing by himself in the crowd. He was so hilarious. People were kind of creeped out by him, we thought he was drunk. But after watching him for 20 minutes just dancing around we realized he just really loves dancing.
I should have pulled a HONY and took a picture of him, but I thought that would be weird. Now I regret not asking. HONY totally would have, he is my inspiration.
I brought my camera to church. Branden is a model.



I love having sisters in the ward. They are the reason why I know I want to serve a mission.
Aww, Tyler is actually smiling.
Aww, Daddy is actually smiling.
Nathan was so sore from ice skating, he fell so much! Poor Nathan.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see more pictures! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me want to go to Anthro, wish I could afford things in there, ogle the beautifulness, and also go ice skating. :)

    ReplyDelete