Sunday, June 23, 2013

Registering

I'm so frustrated! Here I am just trying to register for classes and it's proving to be a huge headache.

I signed up for my science credit, was put on the waiting list. Then a few days later was sent an email that said I could be added to the course. So I did that, and then the next time I log on the class isn't showing up, it's gone! And now the only open slots for that class are online or really early in the morning.

Also I have yet to be added to any of the other classes that I'm waitlisted for and it's stressful because if I don't get a seat in the class then I'll have to find another teacher and all the good teachers will be gone by then!

My mom tells me everything will work out in the end and I know she's right. I'm just trying to not get all strung up.

No comments:

Post a Comment