Friday, August 23, 2013

My attempts at being fitter

Me, Nathan and Mom went on a 1.25 mile jog last night. I haven't worked out hardly at all this summer and it was hard! Two days ago we jogged 1 mile without stopping. I think it took 12:51, which is reallllllyyy slow. Ugh. We didn't stop to walk. If we could, I wanted to go 1.5 miles without walking but we just stopped at 1.25. We went late, it was dark, and there are no streetlights in our dumb neighborhood, and it's muggy and humid, but it was fun. I run best when I'm talking so I was blabbing the whole time to my mom and brother.



I want to run a 5k so bad! I think we're going again tonight and we'll try to go 1.5 miles. When we got home we all went swimming, it is soooo nice to have a pool! It was so refreshing. They have all these cool Color runs, and Glo runs and Halloween runs and I want to do one so bad! One mile seems like such a long way though, and 3.1 sounds impossible to me right now! But I'm going to keep progressing!

1 comment:

  1. Running is the best! My favorite neighborhood run is about 1 3/4 miles, and that is PLENTY for me! :)

    ReplyDelete