Saturday, August 10, 2013

Schtuff

I just purchased the 50mm 1.8 on Amazon, a brand new one. And I'm kind of feeling stupid about getting it. I should be saving my money. But I really have been wanting it. I know I don't need it. But I think it will take my photography to the next level. Plus, from reviews and stuff, it's a great portrait lens and my friends want me to do their senior photos before I leave! It will probably be here soon, I can't wait!

This is really bad but I'm already eyeing this 8mm fish eye lens. Need to start saving again!

I'm all signed up and registered for my classes for the Fall! Eek! I'm leaving in less than a month! Like what the heck?!

Sometimes I feel so happy about going to Rexburg that I cry tears of happiness. Seriously. I cannot wait. There is an apple orchard. On campus. Right next to one of my classes. And it's open til the end of November. 50 cents a pound. LIKE CAN I ALREADY BE THERE?

oh and there's MOUNTAINS! I can't wait to go on hikes! it is so flat here!

Studio C is having live tapings! I wish I lived in Utah so I could go!!

I literally idolize the Pioneer Woman. Like is there anything she cannot do? Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment