Friday, September 13, 2013

I'm Here!


The BYU Idaho apple orchard is gorgeous!


Today was my first day in Rexburg. We walked around campus. I knew we just had to visit the apple orchard.


It was so peaceful and nice.


We took advantage of our beautiful surroundings and had a little photo shoot. It was awesome because the temple is right there too.


My Aunt Holly is the best. She drove us and has been so much fun on this little trip!





Here I am at BYU Idaho after we ate lunch at the Crossroads, the food court.

It is so crazy to finally be here! I have been looking forward to this for so long! Campus is beautiful, the bookstore is awesome, the people are super friendly and nice. When we were lost and trying to find our way, people were so nice. It's such a small town, too, it's very quaint and sweet though. It has everything a college student would need. And the temple is up on a hill and you can see it from pretty much anywhere in town since it's nice and hilly here. It's so great! I've never lived somewhere populated by pretty much all mormons, it's totally crazy!

1 comment: