Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving

I took a lot of pictures the last few days. It's cold and the Christmas lights are out. We had a great Thanksgiving at a family's home who lives in Idaho Falls. My roommate connected with them because their son is currently serving a mission and is in her home ward right now.

It's Thanksgiving and I love that the Christmas stuff is up! It is so beautiful.






More adventures from the other night. We found this balcony that we had heard about. It wasn't as high or as awesome as I thought it was going to be, but hey. 











I love my friends. I love being here. It is crazy to me that the semester ends in less than a month! I'm so sad to leave my friends, but happy to leave the cold! Haha. I'll be back for Spring!

I want to write more but my mind is blank right now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment