Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ballroom dancing

Tonight I went to Ballroom dancing. I went with Jenessa and Luke. Since I didn't come with date I felt really awkward when I got there and there were no guys that needed a partner, so I went to the chapel behind the gym where it was being held and practiced piano for a while.


There was a girl who asked if she could sit in the chapel and so she was my audience as I was practicing.  I also called Austin and caught  up with him.


Steve took us to DI and Walmart tonight because I needed storage containers and me and Chantal were trying to find dresses for our date tomorrow. We ended up trying stuff on at DI but didn't like it.


And then we found a dress at Walmart that we both liked so we just got it in different colors!



It is cold and there is still snow on the ground from a few days ago. It's supposed to snow again tomorrow, yay!



I thought I was cold in October when it was in the 30s and 40s but now that seems so warm! It's been in the negatives!



I can't believe I come home in just two and a half weeks! It's bittersweet. I am going to miss my roommates so much.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are so excited about the snow and winter (: I am already tired of it haha. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete