Thursday, January 16, 2014

I got the job!

I had my really big interview yesterday for the telemarketing job that pays really good and I got offered the job! Even though I have no retail experience, no sales experience and have never worked a real job before, except for the week I did waitressing at the seafood restaurant! God is good!


I really really prayed for this job and that I would say the right things in the interview and come across as someone they need. I really put my best foot forward. I'm so happy! This job pays super well and it's full time so I'll get lots of hours. I am technically still employed at the seafood restaurant. The restaurant has been slower than what they were expecting for this time of year, so they told me and another new girl that they were going to let us go temporarily until business picks up again. Who knows if they will call me back in though? They said they would but you never know with that kind of thing. I hope they do, because I really liked working there, it was super fun and it paid extremely well, surprisingly! I could do the telemarketing during the day, and waitressing in the evenings. Phew!


I've been home from my first semester of college for 3 weeks now. Time has flown by. The most important thing about me being home was getting that telemarketing job, so now that I have that taken care of, and I don't start til the beginning of next month, I can kind of relax a little bit.

My near future is kind of fuzzy. There's about three different routes I could take and it's going to be interesting to see which one God leads me to. All of them would be good, I just need to figure out which one is best for me right now. I'm so grateful for the power of prayer and the Spirit.

2 comments: